Thank you for choosing us as your child's medical home, where we always provide a comfortable, caring environment so our patients and their families can feel at ease. We've included helpful items on this page to ensure you and your child's first trip to our office is productive, stress-free and enjoyable.
Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence and value. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
If you're preparing for your child's first visit, you can do a few things to help expedite the appointment. Please provide the following information when you arrive for your visit:
- Insurance cards
- Complete immunization records
- Medical records from your previous pediatrician
- Patient Registration Form (New and Existing Patients)
- Annual Fee Letter
- Annual Family Plan Fee Agreement
- Consent to Treat An Unaccompanied Minor Letter
- Permission to Treat an Unaccompanied Minor Form
- Medical Record Request Authorization Form (to request records from another office)
- Medical Record Release Authorization Form (to request we send records to another office)
- Telemedicine Consent Form
The Initial Visit
Our compassionate pediatricians do whatever it takes to make every visit to our office a pleasant, relaxed experience. With all of the important information about our practice available on our website, you can feel confident that you and child are well-prepared for your first appointment. We also invite you to review our staff page in order to get to know our doctors. We look forward to meeting you.