Thank you for choosing us as your child's medical home, where we always provide a comfortable, caring environment so our patients and their families can feel at ease. We've included helpful items on this page to ensure you and your child's first trip to our office is productive, stress-free and enjoyable.
Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence and value. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
If you're preparing for your child's first visit, you can do a few things to help expedite the appointment. Please provide the following information when you arrive for your visit:
- Insurance cards
- Complete immunization records
- Medical records from your previous pediatrician
The Initial Visit
Our compassionate pediatricians do whatever it takes to make every visit to our office a pleasant, relaxed experience. With all of the important information about our practice available on our website, you can feel confident that you and child are well-prepared for your first appointment. We also invite you to review our staff page in order to get to know our doctors. Please complete our intake form before your first appointment. We thank you in advance and we look forward to meeting you.
Annual Family Fee Letter and Form
- Dr. Danny Annual Fee Letter
- All Other Doctors' Annual Fee Letter
- Dr. Danny Annual Family Plan Form
- All Other Doctors' Annual Family Plan Form
- Patient Registration Form (New and Existing Patients)
- Consent to Treat a Minor Letter
- Consent to Treat a Minor (for patients under 16 years old coming in with someone other than parents)
- Permission to Treat an Unaccompanied Minor Form (for patients 16 - 18 years old coming in without parents)
- Over 18 Consent Form
- Medical Record Request Authorization Form (to request records from another office)
- Medical Record Release Authorization Form (to request we send records to another office)
- Telemedicine Consent Form
- Transfer from Dr. Danny to Dr. Ofir Mekel Form
Lactation Intake Form
For scheduled appointments only - please call our office if you would like to set up an appointment (818)789-0941
Additional Registration Forms
If you've completed the Patient Registration Form within the last 6 months and need to add a sibling or update your address, please complete these forms as needed. If the Patient Registration Form was not completed, please click here to complete.